Cook County Small Business Source
BACP ensures a fair and vibrant market place for both businesses and consumers. BACP licenses businesses and public vehicles, provides business education and access to resources, enforces the Municipal Code, and protects consumers from fraud. BACP processes business licenses, renewals and public way use permits.
Start a new business or grow your existing business with expert advice, workshops and resources. If you are in the beginning stages of starting a business or looking to grow your current one, we can help.
The Illinois SBDC at WBDC’s Little Village office is open Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm, and clients are seen by appointment. Our center can help with expert advice and guidance on business planning, financing, marketing plans, dealing with local government, and plenty of additional opportunities, including educational workshops and clinics.
- One on one business advising
- Financial workshops, loan assistance, and direct lending
- Events and learning
- Early child education entrepreneurship training
- Women’s Business Enterprise certification
- Capacity building to scale businesses to compete in the marketplace;
- Customized business development services and support for veterans, childcare entrepreneurs, Latinas, and high science entrepreneurs;
- Corporate and public sector procurement opportunities; and
- Online business resources
To extend UNAM's academic programs and services to groups and individuals associated with or interested in its educational and cultural endeavors while promoting its global presence and better understanding of Mexico in the USA.
To strengthen the Chicago Campus as the leader in Spanish language instruction; act as the main promoter of academic advancement of Mexicans living in the area; reinforce the University's presence among higher education institutions in the Midwest.
Neighborhood Opportunity Fund
Grants that help strengthen commercial corridors in Chicago's South, Southwest and West Sides.