The Illinois SBDC at Women’s Business Development Center, Little Village Chamber of Commerce
Start a new business or grow your existing business with expert advice, workshops and resources. If you are in the beginning stages of starting a business or looking to grow your current one, we can help.
The Illinois SBDC at WBDC’s Little Village office is open Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm, and clients are seen by appointment. Our center can help with expert advice and guidance on business planning, financing, marketing plans, dealing with local government, and plenty of additional opportunities, including educational workshops and clinics.
Our services include:
- One on one business advising
- Financial workshops, loan assistance, and direct lending
- Events and learning
- Early child education entrepreneurship training
- Women’s Business Enterprise certification
- Capacity building to scale businesses to compete in the marketplace;
- Customized business development services and support for veterans, childcare entrepreneurs, Latinas, and high science entrepreneurs;
- Corporate and public sector procurement opportunities; and
- Online business resources
Meet Blanca Berthier Associate SBDC Director WBDC at Little Village Chamber of Commerce
The Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is a 501(c)(3) nationally recognized leader in the field of women’s economic development. The mission of the Women’s Business Development Center (WBDC) is to support and accelerate business development and growth, targeting women and serving all diverse business owners, in order to strengthen their participation in, and impact on, the economy.
The WBDC is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, with other Illinois offices in Aurora, Richton Park, and Little Village. It also has offices in Kansas City, KS, Milwaukee, WI, Minneapolis, MN and St. Lois, MO.
The Illinois SBDC at WBDC/Little Village is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration, and the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance, please contact (312) 853-3477 ext. 100.