Download the 2014 Festival Cinco de Mayo Application in PDF here. Please note that Acrobat Reader is required to open the presentation. You can download the free Acrobat Reader directly from Adobe from here.
Information and Applications
The properties listed below are available for immediate occupancy.
The LV Chamber of Commerce 2012 Business Directory is available and has been distributed throughout Little Village. Please contact our office for additional copies or download the PDF version from here. Note that the file is 37 mb in size – download times will vary based on the speed of your network connection.
On behalf of the Little Village Chamber of Commerce, we would like to applaud your efforts to pursue a college education. Your interest in applying for this scholarship shows that you have decided to positively affect your future through higher education.
We are proud to serve the large Latino population in the Chicago land area. Our vision is to strengthen our communities by advancing the college education of Latino Students through our Ambassador Scholarship Program. During the program’s 6-year history, the LV Chamber has awarded more than 170 scholarships in excess of $450 thousand to Hispanic students in Little Village and surrounding communities.
Keep in mind that most scholarship programs, including ours, are competitive. To ensure that your application receives full consideration, we suggest you: 1) carefully read the eligibility requirements, 2) Follow the application instructions and 3) have a colleague proofread your work.
We realize how important this process is for you and your family. Our scholarship committee takes good care in renewing each application, thoroughly. We wish you much luck and success!
Little Village Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors
The Little Village Chamber 2015 Scholarship Application can be downloaded here as an Adobe Acrobat file (PDF). Please note that you will need Acrobat Reader to open the application – download Acrobat Reader from here if needed.
On behalf of Little Village Chamber of Commerce board of directors and its staff, we welcome you in celebrating the 26th street Mexican Independence Day Parade and what has become one of the nations largest and most vibrant of parades. This parade helps promote our local businesses and brings attention to the driving force behind the continued growth and success of the Latino business community and the consumer market. We look forward to working with you and your team!
Download the 2017 parade application here. Please note that Acrobat Reader is required to open the parade application. You can download the free Acrobat Reader directly from Adobe from here.
Download the 2012 Presentation in PDF here. Please note that Acrobat Reader is required to open the presentation. You can download the free Acrobat Reader directly from Adobe from here.
Become a Little Village Chamber of Commerce Member today!
We are committed to providing you with services and assistance to help your business succeed.
- Access to networking events and access to our monthly workshops
- Access to computer lab with internet access
- Office space for meetings, seminars and workshops
* By appointment only, GOLD MEMBERS ONLY
- Office equipment available for your usage (i.e. copier, fax machine, scanner, etc.)
*Additional fee for color copies ($.40 per copy)
- Business counseling, information and referrals
- Involvement in projects to promote and enhance our commercial area; access to participate in committee
- Business referrals, the Chamber frequently receives calls from consumers for shopping and consumer
- 50% off table display cost at Chamber events (excluding Taste of Little Village and Fiestas Patrias
- 10% Discount on our annual Mexican Independence Day Parade participation fee
Download the Membership Application here. Please note that Acrobat Reader is required to open the membership application. You can download the free Acrobat Reader directly from Adobe from here.
¡Únase a la Cámara de Comercio hoy!
Estamos comprometidos a proveerles servicios y asistencia para ayudar a que sus negocios sean más exitosos.
BENEFICIOS DE MEMBRESIA
- Acceso a las recepciones de negocios y a los talleres mensuales informativos
- Acceso a nuestro laboratorio de computación con internet
- Acceso a nuestra oficina para juntas, seminarios y presentaciones.
* Previa cita, MIEMBROS DE ORO SOLAMENTE
- Equipo de oficina disponible para su uso (es decir, copiadora, máquina de fax, escáner, etc.)
*Costo adicional para imprimir copias de color ($.40 por copia)
- Asesoramiento para negocios, información y referencias
- Participación en proyectos para promover y realizar nuestra área comercial: acceso a participar en las
reuniones de comités
- Referencia de negocios, la Cámara recibe con frecuencia llamadas de clientes para ver donde comprar y
guiar al comprador
- Descuento de 50% de costo de mesa de exhibición en eventos de la Cámara de comercio (Excluyendo Taste
of Little Village y Fiestas Patrias festivales)
- 10% de descuento en el Desfile del Día de la Independencia de México
For additional information please contact / Para información adicional favor de contactar a:
Vanessa Alvarez al 773-521-5387